Melissa is a multitasking superstar assisting some of our agency’s largest clients with major print marketing and online media campaigns. As an account manager, she is a pro at asking all the right questions to ensure the best possible outcome with every project. With an advertising and public relations degree from Grand Valley State University, Melissa knows and understands her client’s marketing needs, and works to ensure no detail is missed.
When she’s not working, you can find her running or biking along the lakeshore and spending time with her family.
- How To Use Hashtags on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- 6 ways Pinterest will make your holidays a little easier!
- Social Media’s Role in the 2016 Presidential Election
- RCP Paddlers – Standup for a Cure Paddle Board Event
- RCP Participates in The Ride
- Become a “Professional” Videographer with the New App Hyperlapse
- Pinterest is Bringing the NEW Guided Search to Desktop Users
- It’s Good to Want Things!