Responsibilities And Duties
- Lead SEO strategies involving keyword research and content development.
- Review website SEO and create audits for new business opportunities.
- Manage ongoing SEO services including but not limited to 4XX errors and redirects to improve site health.
- Create monthly or quarterly digital campaign and SEO reports as needed.
- Conduct digital competitor analysis and keyword research.
- Analyze website success metrics and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with set up, management, analysis, and optimization of ongoing campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other digital advertising platforms under the direction of the Account Management team and Digital Media Manager.
- Review creative assets to ensure compliance in all digital advertising platforms and update all appropriate campaign ad sets.
- Identify, recommend, manage, and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for client campaigns as requested.
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Present recommendations regarding digital media options to agency colleagues and clients.
- Help reinforce best practices in digital marketing, with a mind toward continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing technologies to maximize performance of campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to assess opportunity, develop proposals, campaign reports, and recommendations.
Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or Digital Media
- Hearty desire and ability to thrive in a continuous-improvement culture.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Consistent exhibition of independent initiative, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Previous experience (3+ years) managing client campaigns and budgets from set-up thru optimization and reporting.
- Working knowledge of all Google products (Google Analytics, Ads and Ad Manager, Business Profile, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Up-to-date digital platform certifications, such as Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) certification is a plus.
- Capable and experienced in performing competitive research and developing keyword strategies.
- Familiar with web design best practices, HTML fundamentals, and CMS platforms is a plus.
- Prior experience with SharpSpring, HubSpot, Shopify, YEXT, SEMrush and similar programs/platforms is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision