Responsibilities And Duties
- Share responsibility for answering phone calls coming into main office.
- Serve as a partner with assigned Account Manager(s) on projects for agency clients.
- Assist with day-to-day client project flow from department to department.
- Prepare proposals, project estimates, and media plans at the direction of Account Manager(s).
- Communicate creative direction and changes to web, digital, video, and design teams for projects in progress.
- Conduct weekly check-ins on digital campaigns and assist with regular reporting.
- Assist with copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Make deliveries/pick-ups to clients and/or vendors when needed.
- Develop content for RCP Marketing social media pages and blog.
Qualifications And Skills
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or Digital Media
- Hearty desire and ability to thrive in a continuous-improvement culture.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Consistent exhibition of independent initiative, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Clear understanding of how businesses use social media and digital advertising to drive growth.
- Previous internship experience in a marketing, advertising, or public relations department and/or agency.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Active experience in Google Analytics is a plus.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision